Skip to main content

Busty Peach Design By Narcando Clothing!

The Busty Peach clothing line is definitely very special & uniquely designed. I drew this picture originally as a naughty Mario & Peach drawing but as time went by I decided to toss it in Photoshop & see what I could make out of it. I enjoy spending time on the computer designing different products, it gives me kind of a sense of peace. So take a look at the original drawing below where our Busty Peach clothing line was started.

After realizing the image didn't fit so well on the clothing we have at Narcando clothing I decided to remove the sexy princess from the drawing & only use her for the designs renaming it the Busty Peach line! Tons of different & unique designs made all the time! Stay up to date by following the Narcando blog. 


Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required

Comments