Skip to main content

Narcando PAINT Collection By Firstclass - Canada's Premium Designed Clothing

When I grew up I wore a lot of different kinds of clothing but the baggy type was for me, being a white Toronto kid I grew up eventually kind of. The clothes we wore were PhatFarm, Ecko that type of stuff, being an artist also I loved seeing graffiti all over! I wanted my whole life to have my own ideas placed on people’s backs & no matter the struggle I would achieve my goal. PAINT is nothing simple, it’s everything Art represents to me the first line is a color splitter reflecting emotions of happiness, good health, excitement & hard work. Be dedicated to what you love! 


Narcando PAINT Happiness 
Narcando PAINT Excitement
Narcando PAINT Hard Work
Narcando PAINT Good Health

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required

Comments